From procedural consulting to the implementation of a cavitation pulper with additional equipment: We take care of your concerns!
Process technology consulting
You can benefit from our long-term experience in the paper sector!
From the integration of our equipment in your plant up to the planning of a completely new stock preparation – our experts are the right contact persons.
RT-product lines: The cavitation pulper (KSL)
The core of our innovative technology is the cavitation pulper. The machine makes our vision – creating new raw material sources from recovered paper – come true.
RT-product lines: The reject cavitation pulper (RKSL)
Our product portfolio also includes the reject cavitation pulper. This machine is developed for:
- Further reject treatment
- Usage as broke pulper
Valuable fibres can be recovered – instead of disposing them.
As an overall contractor, Repulping Technology is in charge for the complete realization and processing of turnkey projects for all equipment. For you as a customer this means a reduced time- and coordination effort as well as the advantage of a single point of contact for the entire project.
Depending on the scope of the project, three cases are distinguished:
- Concept 1: Further treatment of reject and broke in the sidestream
- Concept 2: Integration into existing periphery
- Concept 3: New stock preparation with periphery
Repulping Technology takes care of the complete process:
- Conception and design of upstream and downstream equipment
- Procurement and delivery of required components
- Project management with corresponding documentation
The RKSL-product line was developed for further treatment of reject and internal broke. Operating in the sidestream means operating independent from the existing subsequent periphery:
- Almost fibre-free reject: significantly lower disposal costs and no more fibre losses!
- Difficult internal broke can be returned to the cycle
- Suitable products: RKSL 7 – 10
Our products can be integrated into existing periphery:
- Replacement of conventional pulper
- New equipment for “delicate” raw materials
- Suitable products: KSL 15 – 30
For our customers we offer a complete design and procurement of additional equipment beside our core products. We take charge for the project management and the procurement of all components.
Suitable products: RKSL 7 – 10, KSL 15 – 30